So, you opened your credit card bill and you see a charge from "Wilson Technologies" for around $12.95.
You decided to find out what it was so you did a Google search for Wilson Technologies, and found this website. You are in the wrong place.
YOU ARE CONTACTING THE WRONG COMPANY. Read on for details.
Odds are, the company in question has been listed as "St Clair, MO". with a phone number "
636-234-0932". There may be a web address on your bill - but it will NOT be wilson-tech.com.
The reason I know this is - I have been receiving HUNDREDS of calls from angry credit card holders with the same complaint. Only problem is - IT IS NOT MY COMPANY THAT IS DOING THIS!!
My company - "Wilson Technologies, Inc." is located in the Northeastern part of Illinois - about 65 miles from Chicago. We do not accept credit cards as of December 2005, and we are NOT the Wilson Technologies that placed that charge on your bill.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO?
- Call your bank. They should be able to enter a dispute, or at least tell you more about the particular Wilson Technologies that charged your card.
- Do not call me.
- Call the right Wilson Technologies at 636-234-0932 if this is the number listed on your bill. You may get a recording instructing you to contact them by email or by leaving a message.
- Keep in mind, if you get a recording when you call them, calling me is not going to get your problem resolved any faster. I may answer the phone faster, but there is nothing I can do to help you.
- Check out THEIR website at http://wilson-templates.com/
- Please do not call my company. I cannot help you directly. My company did not charge you and there is nothing I can do to help you resolve or research this charge.
Thank you for your time, and attention to this matter.
Scott W. Wilson
Wilson Technologies, Inc. ILLINOIS